Did you know that there are over 100,000 chiropractors practicing around the world? This includes your Myrtle Beach Chiropractor too! Chiropractic care has been proven to be successful because of its low risk rates, especially compared to pain meds and surgery. Just in our Myrtle Beach practice, we have helped hundreds of people out of pain and back into their daily routines.
Let’s take a look at some studies which back this information up.
- The word ‘chiropractic’ comes from the Greek words cheir (hand) and praktis (to do). Together, it means ‘done by hand.’
- After medical and dentist, chiropractors are the third most common field of doctor.
- 27 million adjustments are done yearly in the world. This means that one million adjustments are done per day, 125,000 adjustments are done by year, 125,000 adjustments are done per hour, and 2,100 adjustments are done per minute!
- A lot of sports professionals use chiropractic care. Every NFL team has a chiropractor who treats the players for any injuries.
Check out these stats:
- In medical treatment, 56 percent of patients saw a 30 percent decrease in pain over a four week treatment period. 94 percent of chiropractic patients saw this same amount of 30 percent pain reduction over the same four week period.
- Medicare would save 84 million dollars per year if patients saw a chiropractor instead of a doctor.
- Chiropractic care risks are very low, where as pain killers are proven to be very dangerous.
It’s pretty clear that treatment for back pain should probably start with a chiropractor. No invasive or pain killers, but conservative care that looks to solve the cause rather than the symptoms.
Your Myrtle Beach Chiropractor wants to help you get out of pain as fast as possible. Chiropractic care has clearly been proven to work, so come in and get an adjustment today! Remember, walk ins are very welcome.